“The product of self-worth is knowing that you still bring value, even with rejection and failure.”
What does it mean to be coached?
Coaching is an effective process that improves individual and team performance. The result of consistent coaching moves you from where you are now to where you want to be in just about any area. Coaching is not about fixing you, it is about you identifying with guidance how to create a path of actionable steps.
Do you need a coach?
No. However, it doesn’t matter what you do for a living, no one is naturally good at everything. Coaching can help you find your strengths and blind spots, providing guidance tailored to you. Many people find it easier to develop in their career with the guidance and support of a coach by their side.
Coaching with me is designed to help you develop confidence in your job search, current workplace, and help you cultivate healthy relationships.
Coaching Client Reviews
Why Should You Work With Me?
Let’s work together to identify how you can bring value into your workplace and work toward professional growth.
- 14 Years of Experience in Career and Professional Development
- Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP)
- Master Certified Life Coach (MCPC)-ICF Accredited Program
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Emotional Intelligence Trainer
Coaching Package8 Sessions dedicated to your career scope
- 60-minute Sessions Via Zoom (8 Sessions total)
- Self-Worth Career Strategies
- Extensive Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Interview & Performance Review Prep
- Presentation Strategies
- Job Search or Workplace Strategies
- Strategies to Expand Your Network
- Complementary Copy of "Bottom of the Food Chain" and worksheets
Resume Client Reviews
After being turned down for jobs repeatedly, I studied and became a Certified Professional Resume Writer in 2014. Since then, I’ve helped many others struggling to find gainful employment.
One of the common themes I have noticed is that job seekers and transitioners many times sell themselves short because they dont believe they are adequate or they aren’t ready “yet.” Spoiler alert, we will never be ready and everyone has value. Sometimes it’s a matter of how that is expressed.
When you have self-worth, you know you have value. And it shows in everything you do, including your resume. It’s time you share your value with others. Because every time you sell yourself short, it’s costing you time and money.