“The product of self-worth is knowing that you still bring value, even with rejection and failure.”
What does it mean to be coached?
Coaching is an effective process that improves individual and team performance. The result of consistent coaching moves you from where you are now to where you want to be in just about any area. Coaching is not about fixing you, it is about you identifying with guidance how to create a path of actionable steps.
Do you need a coach?
No. However, it doesn’t matter what you do for a living, no one is naturally good at everything. Coaching can help you find your strengths and blind spots, providing guidance tailored to you. Many people find it easier to develop in their career with the guidance and support of a coach by their side.
Coaching with me is designed to help you develop confidence in your job search, current workplace, and help you cultivate healthy relationships.
Why Should You Work With Me?
Let’s work together to identify how you can bring value into your workplace and work toward professional growth.
- 14 Years of Experience in Career and Professional Development
- Master Certified Life Coach (MCPC)-ICF Accredited
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
Coaching Package8 Sessions dedicated to your career scope
- 60-minute Sessions Via Zoom (8 Sessions total)
- Self-Worth Career Strategies
- Extensive Resume & Cover Letter Reviews
- Interview & Performance Review Prep
- Presentation Strategies
- Job Search or Workplace Strategies
- Strategies to Expand Your Network